Strawberry Festival: Vendor Information
We are expecting well over 2,000 attendees at this annual event sponsored by Mitcham Farm. We are looking for arts and craft vendors who would like to display and sell their items.
NOTE: We do NOT need any food vendors for this event. We are looking for vendors who are selling non-food items only. Thank you!
2020 Event Details
Festival Dates & Time
Saturday, April 25th (10AM-6PM) and Sunday, April 26th (11AM-5PM)
797 Macedonia Church Road
Oxford, GA 30054
One Day: $40
Two Days: $60 (Discounted rate)
Cost includes a 12'x12' space
Electricity: $10 extra
14'x14' Space: $5 extra
24'x24' Space: $40 extra
- Mitcham Farm reserves the right to refund registration fee received if vendor spots or categories are full or we determine that a particular product is not a good fit for a particular event.
- Set-up between 8-9:30AM on Saturday and 9-10:30AM on Sunday.
- When you arrive, look for a green "Vendors Only" sign. There will be someone there to direct you to the appropriate location at the farm.
- Vendors must supply their own table(s), chair(s), tent, electric cords (if you have opted for electricity), and other supplies.
- Vendor location will be in a grassy area.
- Advertised time for the festival on 10AM-6PM on Saturday and 11AM-5PM on Sunday. Vendors are requested to wait until the end of the festival before tear-down of booths.
- If you have a Facebook page or website you'd like us to share, send us a message on Facebook, or tag us in a post you'd like us to share - and we'll do our best to help promote you!
- We look forward to seeing you at the Festival and wish you great success!
Choose an option below to start the vendor registration process.
IMPORTANT: Mitcham Farm reserves the right to refund registration fee if vendor spots or categories are full or we determine that a particular product is not a good fit for a particular event. We will be in touch to confirm your spot. Thank you!
QUESTIONS? Call (770) 855-1530