Strawberry Festival: Vendor Information
We are expecting well over 2,000 attendees at this annual event sponsored by Mitcham Farm. We are looking for arts and craft vendors who would like to display and sell their items.
NOTE: We do NOT need any food vendors for this event. We are looking for vendors who are selling non-food items only. Thank you!
2019 Event Details
Festival Date & Time
Saturday, April 27th (10AM-6PM)
797 Macedonia Church Road
Oxford, GA 30054
12'x12' Booth: $40
Electricity: $10 extra
14'x14' Space: $5 extra
24'x24' Space: $40 extra
- Mitcham Farm reserves the right to refund registration fee received if vendor spots or categories are full or we determine that a particular product is not a good fit for a particular event.
- Vendors must supply their own table, chairs, and electric cords.
- Set-up between 8-9:30AM.
- When you arrive, look for a green "Vendors Only" sign. There will be someone there to direct you to the appropriate location at the farm.
- Vendors must supply their own table(s), chair(s), tent, electric cords (if you have opted for electricity), and other supplies.
- Vendor location will be in a grassy area.
- Advertised time for the festival is 10AM-6PM. Vendors are requested to wait until 6PM before tear-down of booths.
- If you have a Facebook page or website you'd like us to share, send us a message on Facebook, or tag us in a post you'd like us to share - and we'll do our best to help promote you!
- We look forward to seeing you at the Festival and wish you great success!
We are no longer accepting vendors for this event. Thank you for your interest. We encourage you to register for future events at our farm!
QUESTIONS? Call (770) 597-6346
Prefer not to pay with PayPal? Download a printable application