2019 Strawberry Festival Photo Contest
Share your favorite photos with us from the Strawberry Festival!
1 winner will be selected to win a package of prizes!
How to Enter:
- Take a photo at the Strawberry Festival
- Upload your photo to your Facebook page
- Check in at Mitcham Farm
- Add #mitchamfun to the description
- Share it with the public so we can see it (We have to be able to see your photo for you to be entered to win.)
- Post your photo on your Facebook page by Saturday, April 27th, 2019 by 11:59PM EST
1 winner will receive vouchers for:
- 1 Bucket of Strawberries
(to be redeemed by May 15, 2019)
- 2 Strawberry Slushies
(to be redeemed by May 15, 2019)
- 2 General Admission Tickets to Colonel Cob's Corn Maze
(to be redeemed by November 3, 2019)
Official Contest Rules
- The Strawberry Festival Photo Contest ("Contest") by Mitcham Farm ("Sponsor") starts on April 27, 2019 at 10:00AM EST and ends on April 27, 2019 at 11:59PM EST ("Contest Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age. Employees of the Sponsor are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest, post your photos ("Submissions") from the Strawberry Festival on your page following the instructions listed above. Entries must be received within the Contest Period to be considered. All Submissions become the property of the Sponsor for use in marketing and promotion.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Entrant must own all rights to the Submission and have the right to grant Sponsor the use of the Submission including the permission of the parent or legal guardian of any child(ren) depicted in the Submission. The Submission must be suitable for a family audience and contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, is suitable for a general audience.
- HOW TO WIN: One (1) winning Submission will be chosen by a third party judge on or about April 29, 2019 from all eligible Submissions received during the Contest Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. The winner will be announced on the Mitcham Farm Facebook Page following the event. Noncompliance with these Official Rules by the entrant will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, prize may be awarded to an alternate. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
- PRIZE: The winner will receive (1) bucket of strawberries (to be redeemed by May 15, 2019), (2) strawberry slushies (to be redeemed by May 15, 2019), and (2) general admission tickets to Colonel Cob's Corn Maze (to be redeemed by November 3, 2019). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $40.00.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. No substitutions, cash redemptions or transfers are permitted. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prizes (or portions thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees:
- to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and/or judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest
- to release, discharge and hold harmless Facebook and the Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; 3) to the use of entrant's name, voice, performance, Submission, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now and in the future, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that 1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; 2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and 3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Georgia, USA.
- SPONSOR: Mitcham Farm (797 Macedonia Church Rd, Oxford, GA 30054)